Greetings! I've been unexpectedly, yet very pleasingly, tagged by ~SilentTrainConductor.
The rules are as follows: The first player of this "game" begins with the topic 6 Weird Habits/Things About Yourself
. They then "tag" a further six people who, in turn need to compose a jounal with their own 6 Weird Habits/Things About Yourself
. Each person must leave a comment, stating that a taggee has been tagged by 'You are tagged', on their devPage and direct them towards your journal for the rules. Ah, but how does one go about writing a list of essentially embarassing things about one self... without compromising personal security?
*strokes beard* When in doubt, make something up.
1. My pets are my joy, and it has been said the more names you gift someone with the more you love them. It is common for me to give up to five different nicknames for my dogs (2) and cats (3). For example: Woofy, Woofington, Fatman, Fattington, etc for my dog... or Shearer, Shimi, Shimimi, Shimarrlj-marlj, etc for my cat.
2. I can imitate a number of specific feline 'words', as well as other cool animal sounds (such as a young alligator, a giraffe, and a posessed scout girl
) although neither on demand nor to a person, as I get very shy and self-conscious.
3. My favourite colour is light blue and derived shades. Most of my wardrobe is of cerlulean tones... even though soft, bright orange suits me much better.
4. I enjoy dancing, more specifically street styles such as Locking, Popping, C-walking, etc, and have taken to weekly classes to pursue that joy.
5. When listening to songs, I mainly absorb and concentrate on the overall musical, sound and beat makeup as opposed to the vocals and the specific lyrics. This has garnered me the occasional embarassment... Like that time I listened obliviously to NIN's 'Closer' at the workplace
6. I speak Russian, Latvian and ... hmm, not sure I can recall the third language. *scratches head* It will come back to me
Many others seem to have vanished.